Where: Lyndhurst Community Centre, SO43 7NY
When: 6th November 2019, 19:30
Price: Tickets £3 each and include a buffet and glass of wine.
- Clare Macleod MSc Rnutr (Equine Nutritionist)
- Hannah Buteux MRCVS (BARTA Regional Lead Veterinary Surgeon)
Subject: 'Overweight or Underweight? Managing extremes of weight in horses and ponies.
Clare will discuss the challenges of weight maintenance in the two extremes; the overweight pony and the thin elderly horse or pony. She will give practical advice on how to manage both types for optimal health.
Hannah will be giving us an insight into the work of BARTA (British Animal Rescue & Trauma Care Association).
Please call 023 8084 5586 or email the practice to book.
- Limited availabilty so be sure to reserve your tickets asap!
- All proceeds will go to charity
- Remember loose change for our popular charity raffle