Seadown is pleased to offer the following cover
- FREE VIDEO AND PHONE CONSULTATIONS - new benefit.
- Home delivery of anti-paracitacide medication
- Annual vaccine/second kitten vaccine
- All your cat needs to prevent fleas, round worms, tape worms and ticks over the summer (various products available)
- Monthly phone call or kitten check by a nurse till 6 months old
- Nurse kitten check at 9 months old or 6 months after vaccination for older cats
- Non-core vaccines
- Additional Seresto tick collar if required
- Dental treatments (not including anaesthetics)
- Royal Canin Cat food
And not forgetting a special, free welcome Seadown Pet tag!
These fees will equate to an average saving of a minimum of 25% for the basic treatments.
The fees assume kittens will already have had their first vaccinations. If this is not the case, those signing up for the Lifetime Care Club before getting their pet, will receive a 20% discount off their first vaccination.
Apply Online Terms and Conditions