Seadown is pleased to offer the following cover
- FREE VIDEO AND PHONE CONSULTS
- Home delivery of anti-paracitacide treatments
- Annual vaccine/second vaccine
- All your dog needs to prevent fleas, lungworm, round worms, tape worms and ticks over the summer (various products available)
- Monthly puppy checks till 6 months old with a nurse.
- Nurse puppy check at 9 months old or 6 months after vaccination for older dogs.
Plus a wide range of other discounts:
- Non-core vaccines
- Vaccicheck titre testing
- Additional Seresto tick collar if needed
- Dental treatments (not including anaesthetics)
- Royal Canin Dog food
And not forgetting a special, free welcome Seadown Pet tag!
|Dog (0 - 25kg)
|Large dog (25.1 - 40kg)
|Extra large dog (> 40.1 kg)
These fees will equate to an average saving of a minimum of 25% for the basic treatments.
- The fees assume puppies will already have had their first vaccinations. If this is not the case, those signing up for the Lifetime Care Club before getting their pet, will receive a 20% discount off their first vaccination
- Puppies, especially those of large breed dogs will clearly move through the weight categories quickly. In this event, members should anticipate that the DD fee charged will rise in accordance with the relevant weight bracket
Apply Online Terms and Conditions